Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Unretouched, live blowjob audio


This recording was made about an hour ago over at Mike's house. Some coins somehow were scattered all over the floor when we finished [they fell out of his pants, which were around his ankles/boots], and that's what we're joking about.... Mike doesn't have too much to say, but he has a very deep voice and so when he says it while he's pushing my head down onto his big dick, it makes me whimper and squirm like there's no tomorrow. He really does have the biggest cock I've ever sucked, and that's saying a lot, since I've sucked so many.....

You can hear me getting off like crazy right before we start joking around. I like to jerk off with his freshly squirted and still hard cock down my throat while I'm on the floor with come all over my face and dribbling down my chin...

He's really a gentleman and grabs my head while I come, because he knows how much I love to feel his big hand on my head and his huge thrusting cock at that magic moment.
This live recording I just made.

Here are the instructional audio scenes:

To see the whole list, go here.

Here they are individually: Scene One, Scene Two, Scene Three, Scene Four, Scene 5, Scene 6, Scene 7, Scene 8, Scene 9, Scene 10

No comments:

Post a Comment